Hi there 👋 Thank you for considering Reflectly for your next adventure! We're a remote team focused on building the best experiences and value-adding products in the mental health and productivity space. We are always looking for smart, ambitious, and passionate people to join us. With issues such as anxiety, FOMO, and depression on the rise, we strive to make positivity louder, spread happiness, and enable everyone to reclaim their digital well-being. If you hack things in your spare time, conduct experiments, strive to improve as an individual, help others around you grow, and want to make the internet a positive force for happiness, you'll fit right in. If that sounds like something for you, reach out - we would love to meet you! Team Reflectly 🙏
Take a look at which positions we're currently hiring for. If you feel like you'd be a great fit for one of our open positions, reach out to us and we'll have a chat!
Shaping the future of digital well-being
We believe that by equipping people with the best tools to solve their own problems, we can tackle the whole world's problems better, together. We're always looking for talented humans who are interested in building the future of digital well-being alongside us.
What we do
Reflectly is the #1 journaling app that’s like your best friend. Vent your thoughts & feelings to improve your mood and practice mindfulness. Write down how you feel each day in your own mood diary. It’s the world’s first intelligent journal app & mood tracker that gives you personalized motivation and prompts the more you use it.
We are building a cross-platform app (iOS, Android and Web), which allows you to:
- Write down how you feel each day. Morning daily motivation quotes & challenges, evening daily insights, and whenever you need to vent.
- Tracking your mood by showing you correlations and graphs. Been stressed for the last 10 days and can’t pin-point why? Reflectly has answers.
- Ask personalized questions so you can reflect deeper.
- Read or edit previous journal entries.
- Receive daily, weekly, and monthly overviews with personalized insights and reminders.
Who are we?
Reflectly was founded in 2017 with the mission of enabling everyone to claim back their digital and mental well-being, thus helping in combating the rising global levels of stress, anxiety, FOMO, and depression. Today we stand strong with a team of 11 amazing humans from all walks of life.
- Jakob Mikkelsen, Founder & CEO +8 years exp. in startups, business development & growth
- Jacob Kristensen, Founder & CPO +8 years exp. in startups, UX/UI & building best-in-class consumer apps
- Daniel Vestergaard, Founder & CTO +8 years exp. in startups, software engineering & delivery
- Darius Moravcik, CMO Formerly Head of Growth @Artland
- Ryan Thorpe, Head of Growth Formerly Senior Growth @Revolut
- Beata Dobsa, Content & Partnerships Manager Founder @Travelli
- Nicole Ritter, Communications Specialist Formerly Marketing & Content Manager @Fairhomes
- Marlene Ammitzbøll, Communications Specialist Formerly Team Lead @Paustian
- Iiro Krankka, Senior Software Developer Flutter specialist & GDE Partner
- Lubomir Klucka, iOS & Flutter Developer Formerly @YouSee
- Tristan Clarke, Flutter Developer Founder @Joyfully
A little motivation for your time 🙏
Last updated: Jan 27, 2021