What we're looking for
We are looking for new team members to work on our fast-growing apps in the mental health and productivity space. You will be working in a remote team of talented engineers, designers, product, and business people from all over the world. The team follows best practices in delivering high-quality product experiences to millions of users. Amongst other things, we've won the 2019 Material Design Award for the most innovative app. You will get a chance to contribute to our best-in-class products and help shape the future of our incredibly popular suite of apps. We value positive work ethics, a high level of organizational skill, and self-governance in our development team.
What you will be doing
- Maintain and build on the Reflectly app.
- Collaborate with the product and design team to scope out new features.
- Ensure high quality and performance.
- Run tests for robustness, usability and reliability.
- Work on new features, fixing bugs and improving performance.
- Maintain and evolve the code base.
- Design and implement updates smoothly.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency, customer satisfaction, and business viability.
What you should bring along
- 3+ years of experience with mobile app development.
- Experience with Dart, Flutter and the iOS and Android toolchain*.
- Experience with Git version control and GitHub project management tools.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.
- Experience with unit testing, integration testing, etc.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs (Facebook SDK, Adjust SDK or similar).
- Experience with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Ability to take initiative and employ good judgment.
- Ability to breaking down large assignments into smaller parts and implement viable solutions for each part.
- Published app(s) on Apple App Store or Google Play.
* Production release experience with Flutter is not a requirement.
What we are offering
- A competitive salary.
- A workplace of your choosing - we'll set you up at a local co-working space.
- The opportunity to work on products that help millions of users all around the world.
- An environment that will help you grow both personally and professionally.
How to apply
Sounds interesting? Let us know if you're a good fit at Reflectly.
Send the following to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' with [Flutter Developer] in the subject:
- Your resume
- Any portfolio/website/GitHub page(s) (optional, but encouraged).
- The city and country that you are working from.
- A thought on one of the following aspects:
- Our product.
- How to improve our product.
- Issues with social media and the benefits of mindfulness (legal or technical).
Please send as two separate documents:
- Resume - full name.pdf
- Note - full name.pdf
We only review applications that follow the guidelines. We look forward to hearing from you!